PMG is currently one of the few independent fund management companies in German-speaking Switzerland. Our independence is important to us, as is the fact that we provide all relevant services in Switzerland ourselves wherever possible. This allows us to meet the individual requirements of our clients and fund initiators while at the same time meeting the highest quality standards. For our clients and investors, this means that they can concentrate on their core business - investment research and client support.
Who we are
- PMG Fonds Management AG ("PMG"), Zurich, is an independent Swiss fund management and asset management boutique.
- As an owner-managed company, we think entrepreneurially through and through and want to meet the highest demands. Customer focus and partnership-based thinking and acting are the central prerequisites for our success.
- We implement needs-based fund and mandate solutions for initiators in Switzerland and abroad, pursuing a holistic approach and providing all relevant services ourselves in Switzerland in order to meet the highest quality and performance standards.
- We exclusively employ experienced and solution-oriented specialists in the areas of asset and portfolio management, trading, fund administration and accounting, structuring, legal and compliance, risk management, sales support and administration and data processing. Our employees always strive to meet institutional requirements. We are a progressive employer that rewards performance.
- The investment performance of many of our funds is regularly rewarded by the most important agencies (Morningstar, Citywire, Sauren, etc.).
- We currently manage client assets of around CHF 3.2 billion in our domiciles in Switzerland, Luxembourg and Malta.
- are Swiss private and regional banks, pension funds, independent asset managers, asset management firms, treasury organizations, family offices and UHNWIs; are Swiss private and regional banks
- commission PMG as "general contractor" for fund and mandate setups in the domiciles of Switzerland, Luxembourg and Malta, from mutual funds to private equity funds or "special family funds";
- manage or advise investment funds and mandates in a wide variety of investment categories;
- are generally free in the choice of the custodian bank;
- outsource a large number of functions such as compliance, risk management, factsheet production, data dissemination, sales administration, etc.;
- enjoy a maximum flexibility and thus "accuracy of fit" in the implementation of their needs;
- are completely free to choose individual elements from the PMG range of services .
Board of directors